Here is a picture of Jude and I before we saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Both of us love the books so we were excited about the movie. Plus, we got to get out on a date which doesn't happen often enough!
So, how did you like the movie? I haven't been keeping up with all the HP stuff, but I will probably try to get all the movies through Netflix and watch this one when it comes out on DVD... and maybe someday I'll get around to reading the books :-)
2 comments:
So, how did you like the movie? I haven't been keeping up with all the HP stuff, but I will probably try to get all the movies through Netflix and watch this one when it comes out on DVD... and maybe someday I'll get around to reading the books :-)
You guys look so great. I miss you!
It seems like yesterday when I came by to see Evie after she was just born. It's amazing how time flies...
Post a Comment