Well, Tuesday was Ashley's birthday "party." The only thing that really made it a party were the balloons, the pudding cake, and the "dancing." I don't really compare to Napoleon Dynamite, but I have some pretty "sweet moves." The music was dj'd by the demo button on my daughter's toy piano. Hope it gives you a laugh. Oh, and Happy Birthday Ashley.
Add a happy birthday Luke and Joseph on to this also.
Add a happy birthday Luke and Joseph on to this also.

6 comments:
Jude, you are such a NUT!! haha I saw the birthday decorations, and you did a great job! You're a great husband! ;-)
That's the best thing I've ever seen. Miss you guys.
Happy B-day Ashley!! Looks like you guys had a great time
BAMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day was splendid! I miss your stinkin' face but love to see the pictures of your family. It sounds like you guys had a great time! Love ya!
That's one sweet move, Jude...
Oh my goodness, Jude...are you for hire for other birthday parties?? Haha - hey I miss you, Ashley!! I haven't heard from you in forever - how's everything going?!?!
Post a Comment