I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate Jude for doing so well this past semester. Jude took 18 credits and worked so hard to learn the material and make good grades these past few months. His efforts definitely paid off...he made five A's and one B! I am so proud of him =). Way to go, babe! I love you.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job Jude!! I took 16 hours 2 semesters and I thought I was gonna die.
Congrats, Jude!! That's rough. I definitely admire him- and YOU! It would be extremely difficult to take 18 hours without having a family to help take care of on top of it!
Bama Hello! How are you! I hope you guys had a great Christmas; I'm sure it's fun with little cuties like your girls. By the way, congrats to Jude and good luck this next semester. Love you guys!
Post a Comment