For those of you who don't know already, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. In fact I can be quite obsessive about it. So, you can imagine when I came across this video I was very pleased to say the least. It gave me a good laugh. If only I were still in college...hehe =).
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That video is so AWESOME!!!! I'm thinking it should be a family game--like the new Thanksgiving outdoors game...heh heh
oh goodness! haha... that's why you send your child to college???
Hey Bama! For some reason I don't think I was able to confirm you as a friend on facebook and I couldn't find you on there either. Try sending me a request again; hopefully it's not funny this time. Hope everything is going great! Can't wait to talk to ya soon! love ya- Nan
Post a Comment