Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sabrina

Our little angel number 3.
Weight: 6.15.5 rounded to 7.0 lbs
Length: 19.5 inches
Time: 09:36 a.m.
Name: Sabrina


14 comments:

superbad ash said...

She is so adorable. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.

Sarah said...

Love her name, you guys! Can't wait to meet that girl!! Much Love!!

Sandy said...

Congratulations, another beautiful daughter!!!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, what a little doll baby! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Mary said...

Congrats!! What an adorable name to go along with an adorable baby. Hope you are doing well.

Jessica Eastman said...

Welcome, Sabrina! :)

Clarissa said...

Ahh! Congratulations! She is beautiful and all that hair!! Mark is sicky with a cold so we will stay away until he's better : ) but we want to come and meet her soon! Love you tons!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She's BEAUTIFUL :)

Mandy said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations!

blair said...

Girls are just delightful. I am so excited for you and your growing family. I love you with all my heart. Congratulations!!!!

Ryan and Lori said...

What a tiny and perfect little girl! I love her name! Congratulations!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!! She is going to look like her momma!!! Lucky girl.

Sarah said...

She looks just like her oldest sister. I miss you guys! I hope all is well.

Debbie said...

Congrats!! You had her earlier than I thought. I worked that day, and then we went out of town the following day. Tried to call you this weekend.. anyway, I NEED to see you guys soon and meet her!