Today was not only Jude's first day back to class, but mine as well. This semester I am taking an American Sign Language class through the Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind. I am totally psyched! We learned the alphabet, numbers, and the signs for name, my, you, who is?, Where is?, What is?, same, different, goodness I have already forgotten the rest! Sign Language has been something that has interested me for some time now, but I never chose to do anything about it until now. It feels good to be back in a classroom learning. I love it!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome!! I've always wanted to learn sign language, too! Maybe you can teach me some stuff ;-)
Hey Ashley...
I am so happey taht you are takeing Sing Lang. I love it myself, i have worked with deaf children and it is so exciting to be able to communicate. Good luck!
We miss you around the office!!! Keep in touch
Stcaey Spray
I'm very proud of you, Ashley! You are definitely a go-getter, and beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. There's no telling where this new skill may lead you....
Post a Comment