Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!

Congratulations to Drew and Tara who are having a boy. We are so excited for you guys! It will be fun for Jack to have a little brother to play with! Let us know if we can do anything for you.

For those of you who saw the title of this post and thought that I was pregnant yet again...shame on you! =)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

haha.. Well, I figure that surely we would know you were pregnant by the time you found out if it was a boy or a girl.... and when you do get pregnant, the title of that blog should be "Should we tell them?"... as Jude would say ;-)

danakat said...

Aha! I knew there were others out there...
And bonus for me, I get to check in on you!
Cute kids, by the way.
And I am pretty good about leaving a comment. I'm not a lurker hypocrit. :)