Saturday, November 03, 2007

TRICK-OR- TREAT

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls all dressed up for Halloween. Our church had a chili cook off-which I won by the way =)-and a trunk or treat. Evie was supposed to be a cat. Had it not been for the whiskers I drew on her face she probably would have looked more like a bat! She was still cute. Liese was a pumpkin. I made the costume for Evie last year. Lucky for us it fit Liese. Evie absolutely loved trick or treating. She thought it was the coolest thing to carry her little bag filled with candy and got very upset with us when we had to take it away from her later that night. We had a lot of fun and look forward to Halloween next year when they are both a little bit older.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your girls look so cute! Did Liese have a clue what was going on? I can't wait until next year when we get to dress up little Addie. Jarom and I already found the dorkiest/cutest costume for her.

Cari said...

Your girls are beyond adorable. I love the classic pumpkin on a baby. And you could tell Evie was so excited to be trick or treating. She was on a mission. I too can't wait til next year. It will be so much fun to see Noah's reaction to it all.

Debbie said...

Your chili was awesome! I was glad that you won! ;-) The girls looked adorable. I bet it was nice to get to reuse Evie's pumpkin costume. I bet that doesn't happen too often.