I know we are such slackers! It has been over two months since we've written anything. And as adorable (and I am sure annoying by now to some of you) as Evie's "twinkle twinkle little star" might be it is time for an update.
Most of you know by now that Jude graduated in August and is working for a really great company here in Huntsville. In September we closed on our very first house! Before we moved in we painted all of the rooms and Jude tiled the kitchen floor. It looks great. I was a little disappointed with the color for our main living area ( I didn't think it would be so yellow), but it works. The only rooms left to be painted are the kitchen and utility room. We are absolutely loving having our own place now. The girls love their purple room and the huge back yard. We have some of the best neighbors ever. Last Saturday I think about ten of the neighbor kids were over here jumping on our love sac.
Here is a picure of part of our living room...I don't know what that line above the picture is all about. We have a fireplace in here also!
Here is our dining room. Jude had just built a fort for the girls using the table and some blankets.
The unfinished kitchen. Didn't Jude do an awesome job on the floor! I was very impressed.
We are also enjoying being in the Fayetteville, TN ward now. Jude was called a couple of weeks ago to be the ward mission leader. I will let you guys know Sunday what my calling is =). We are both very excited to be able to serve in the ward and get to know everyone.
The girls had a great Halloween. Evie was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She was so cute. She even learned to say "wingardium leviosa" and swish her wand. Lisi was supposed to be Princess Leia from Star Wars. I got the cutest outfit. It even had the cap with two huge buns on it, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. They had a blast going trick or treating with their cousins though. And they are still enjoying the candy.

9 comments:
Finally!!! I love Evies costume! How cute!
Your house is beautiful! I love the tile floor. Would Jude help Mickey do that in our kitchen? :)
I am so glad you're blogging again!! I've missed reading about you guys! I was so happy to get some time to hang out with ya'll this weekend, and your house is darling!
I am so proud of Jude and it looks great. Diane said your house was very cute and it is!
Yay on the new house!!! Evie looks EXACTLY like Hermione. So cute.
Congrats on the new house. I'm coveting your huge back yard. where is your new house anyway? We need an address for Christmas cards.
I love you being just around the corner from me! You have an amazing famiy! Let me know when it's time to paint. I have some fantastic trim brushes and a teenage boy to roll!
Congrats on the house! Having a back yard is the greatest thing ever! And I agree, Evie is the cutest Hermione ever. Thanks for letting me know about your blog.
Isn't it great having your own house?! I need to come over and see it in person ;-) So, what's your new calling?
Post a Comment