We want to thank everyone for their prayers. Kyle is doing wonderful. Last Friday they finally released him to go home. He spent 3 weeks in the hospital and was definitely ready to get out of there. He has something called a "wound vac" that he has to wear for a while. I guess you could say he is "wearing" it. I have not seen it, but supposedly it is this tube stuck in his abdomen that sucks to the incision to keep it closed and dry. Sounds gross. Kyle is in good spirits though.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad that he is doing well and home!! A wound vac is exactly that. Kinda gross but they work wonderfully.
I talked to Carly Friday night and was so relieved to hear that he was finally home! I will definitely have to make a trip over there to visit him soon!
So glad to hear he is home!
Post a Comment