Thursday, April 16, 2009

This and That

Well, I thought it was about time to write something on our blog. I still get on frequently to see what's going on with everyone else, but I haven't made myself sit down and actually write something myself.
The past few months have been much of the same. I've been without a car for about 3 months now. We are looking for a van right now. I feel like I've been saying that for a while...haha. But really we ARE looking.
Jude and I took a trip up to Nashville a few weeks ago to go to the Bishop's storehouse. When we moved into our house last fall we painted some and tiled our kitchen floor. After that we promised we were not going to do anything else until we got our food storage in order. With baby # 3 and the nesting kicking in you can imagine what kind of motivation that has given me. So, we packaged 6 months worth of the staple items. We plan to go back soon to get the other 6 months worth. It feels so good to be working on getting our food storage. We have also been building up our water supply. Anyone know where we can get a good deal on the 55 gallon water drums?
I go to the doctor on the 27th for my 20 week ultrasound. Any guesses on whether it is a boy or girl? (Check out the poll to the right). We are excited to find out and to start thinking of names! I already have a couple up my sleeve, but I'm afraid if I think about it too much or talk about it I'll change my mind, so it may just have to be a surprise =).
Jude will be leaving in May for a two week business trip to California. I think that will be the longest we have been away from each other since we have been married. I might just go crazy with him gone. I'm thinking it might be time for a girl's party =)...anyone game?



Making Argentine noquis with daddy.

Lisi's 2nd birthday...Yeah, I thought I had birthday candles. Oh well =).

5 comments:

Jessica Eastman said...

Cute pictures! :)

Jude is coming to CA? Is it anywhere in Northern CA? I know someone who lives there...

Me!

Sandy said...

Ashley look on Craigslist for the 55 gallon drums. That's where we got ours. We are going to try and get some more as there is a lot of interest. I will let you know if we do. I got some for Diane, did you see hers?

Debbie said...

Good for you guys! We've really got to get to work on our food storage, too. It looks like everyone is really pulling for you to have a boy this time :-) You'll have to let me know next week when you find out what it is... I could be in labor at that time.. haha A two week business trip? That's a long time. I think I would go crazy! Just let me know if you want me to come keep you company. I'll have another baby in tow by then.

superbad ash said...

Hey I'm always up for a girls night....WOOOOOOOOOO....pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I am for a girls night I have not seen you in a while and miss you. Let me know if/when he leaves.