Well, for everyone who thought that I was having a boy.....including myself.....were wrong! Yep, I'm having a girl! I was very surprised when she told me. I really, truly thought I was having a boy. I even had a name picked out secretly. I haven't even thought of girl names. We are very excited however, and Evie gets another little sister (she did NOT like the possibility of having a baby brother). The most important thing is that she and I are both healthy. We look forward to August/September when she arrives!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my goodness, between you, Carly, and Casey, that is a lot of girls!! Maybe I should rub your belly for luck and maybe we'll get a girl next time! : ) Congratulations!
Congratulations sweetie!!
Oh wow, another little gal! At least you don't have to buy a ton of stuff? She'll be a doll I'm sure.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I also thought Mickey and I were having a boy and had a name all ready. Now I can't think of a girl's name!
Take care!
congrats! your daughter will be beautiful, just like Evie and Lisi!
I love, love, love my girls, but I know that I'm going to want a boy next time. I guess I'll have to convince myself that it's a girl so I won't be disappointed either way! Glad you both are healthy!
AAAHHH! Another girl - how exciting! I'm so excited that our babies will be so close! Julianne is pregnant, too. She's due a week before me...can you believe that?!?! I'm moving home in six weeks, so GET EXCITED!
Post a Comment