A few weeks ago Evie started crossing her eyes. At first I thought she was just playing around. But after three weeks it just kept getting worse and worse, so I called the doctor and made an appointment. Evie actually did really well at her visit despite having to get her pupils dilated and people constantly shoving things in front of her eyes. (Thanks Meg for sending me a few e-mails to help me prep her for the visit!) The doctor said she was farsighted but that it should correct itself over time. Until then she would need to wear glasses. So, we went to Target's optical center and Evie picked out her "princess" glasses (I had to get her excited about it somehow). She has been wearing them now for over a week now and is doing so much better. She is really good about keeping them on. And of course we had to get Lisi a pair of "princess glasses," too!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Too Cute
Posted by
Jude and Ashley
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is so cute with her glasses!
OMG, so precious, makes her look so grown up!
your girls are so adorable! I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives!
ps-I do not think I have ever seen Evie's hair up before-she's darling!
The are so cute with each other and looking so grown up!
Cole loves his glasses and they won't break...we've had them for over 2 years!
Little kids with glasses are so cute, and since Evie is so cute anyway, she is especially cute! ;-)
Post a Comment