Some of you may know that back in the day Jude skateboarded. It was something he enjoyed doing, but he never really got into it too much. However, he always dreamed of having a half-pipe. So, he got online and found some plans and started working on it a few weeks ago. He finished half of it this past weekend. When it is done it will be twice as wide. This has not stopped him and the girls from enjoying it anyways. Lisi was the first one to try it out.
Lisi skateboardingEvie skateboarding
To come:
Jude throwing down massive tricks. Ummm...maybe not massive. And "thrown down" might more accurately describe the outcome. Love you babe.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, too cute. So Cool! What did Grandma Diane say about it??
Addie was watching the videos with me and everytime the girls would go back and forth she'd exclaim "Weeeeee!!!!". Looks like fun!
too cool! This is so Jude! watch out for the neighborhood kids-get an accident waiver from their parents before they get on! YOu'll definately be the favorite spot to play now! lol
haha.. I love the "thrown down" comment. Good job, Jude! Please try not to break anything!
and I still haven't seen your house! From what I can tell from the videos, it looks really pretty!
That just looks like so much fun! I admire Jude's gumption to create it and enjoy it!
Post a Comment