Sunday, July 12, 2009

My little mommy

Ashley and I sometimes believe that we run the castle but this is the face of the real boss. I feel completely confident that if Ashley were to die, Evie would keep me in line. She lets me know if I do not have a lunch when I am leaving for work, and that my feet smell like "avocado and cucumber". She is a bucket of sunshine in my life.

and a video....

4 comments:

superbad ash said...

I love her dancing. It really made me laugh when she posed.

Sandy said...

What a cutie-pie!

The Walker Family said...

I second that thought Jude! She definately has talent in the motherhood department, doesn't she? She has more nurturing skills at age 3 1/2 than half the moms who are four times older that she is!

Brandie Lyon said...

The video is so cute. Don't you love it when they actually perform for the camera?
Congrats on the new baby!