Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas



Christmas this year was exciting. Since it fell on Sunday this year we opened presents on Christmas Eve (we have church at 9 in the morning and it is sometimes hard enough getting everyone ready and out the door on a normal Sunday). Uncle Geoff came over and we had breakfast for dinner. Then we sat down and watched these together as a family. Then we opened stockings and presents! It was alot of fun this year because Evie and Lisi were old enough to make a list for "Santa". I think it is safe to say that every day Lisi asked "Is it Christmas tomorrow?...how about the day after that?...the day after that?" and so on. Sabrina I think was just happy to have some candy to eat.









Jude WAS there. He was the one behind the camera.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You're blogging!! Hooray!!

Carolyn said...

ASHLEY! You are looking BEAUTIFUL as always, but I guess I just haven't seen you in such a long time I'm like HOLY COW SHE IS GORGEOUS cause I've forgotten :(

Your girls are absolutely precious - I can't believe Evie is SIX - I just love her, what a sweetie, and Lisi looks just like you when she smiles, seems to have quite the personality! And Sabrina is TOO CUTE! SO different than last time I saw her...cause she was like four months old at the time, if that. Glad to see you all are doing so well and having so much fun!!! Thank goodness for blogs!

I miss you!!