My wonderful parents are currently serving a mission for our church on the island of Tenerife. I have enjoyed keeping up with them on their blog. I wanted them to be able to keep up with us as well, so this post is dedicated them! I will do my best to keep you guys updated with more posts, Nana and Gramps! We love you!
Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg


We spent our Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg this year with some of my family. We rented one big cabin. At first I thought it might be disastrous with 7 kids for 4 days, but we ended up having a blast!
On our way we stopped by the Chattanooga aquarium. Awesome!










There is tons to do near Gatlinburg. However, we spent most of our time hiking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It was so beautiful and we had great weather. The pictures above with the view were taken at Clingman's Dome.



Here is our Thanksgiving feast. I pretty much put on 5 pounds in these 4 days alone. I ate way too much, but the food was too yummy to pass up.

Aunt Megan was a huge hit with the kids. She did all sorts of crafts with them.
Other things that happened on our trip:
Lisi and I got to go horseback riding. Lisi loves horses. Our horse's name was Texas.
Ammon sliced his foot on the recliner and had to get stitches. He was such a trooper.
Many movies were watched since our cabin had a theater room. Our favorite...Harry Potter 7P2.
Jude took the girls to MagiQuest. They got their own pink wands and loved it!
Next post: Evie's Birthday and Christmas

We spent our Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg this year with some of my family. We rented one big cabin. At first I thought it might be disastrous with 7 kids for 4 days, but we ended up having a blast!
On our way we stopped by the Chattanooga aquarium. Awesome!
There is tons to do near Gatlinburg. However, we spent most of our time hiking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It was so beautiful and we had great weather. The pictures above with the view were taken at Clingman's Dome.
Here is our Thanksgiving feast. I pretty much put on 5 pounds in these 4 days alone. I ate way too much, but the food was too yummy to pass up.
Aunt Megan was a huge hit with the kids. She did all sorts of crafts with them.
Other things that happened on our trip:
Lisi and I got to go horseback riding. Lisi loves horses. Our horse's name was Texas.
Ammon sliced his foot on the recliner and had to get stitches. He was such a trooper.
Many movies were watched since our cabin had a theater room. Our favorite...Harry Potter 7P2.
Jude took the girls to MagiQuest. They got their own pink wands and loved it!
Next post: Evie's Birthday and Christmas

0 comments:
Post a Comment