I had my last final on 30 July 2008 Wednesday. My undergraduate education is finally over! I thought that it would be some sort of overwhelmingly thrilling feeling, and I think that it would have been except I had a presentation to give at work the next day that I was stressing over. It still has not really sunk in and I admit that I feel somewhat disappointed in the way I am feeling because I was expecting something way cooler. Oh well. This next week is our "vacation" and I start back to work the following Monday. Vacation - this really means that we will be busy all week doing everything we normally do and everything else that we are behind on, and my job/school will not be interfering. We will however be taking a family trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium during the week. We had originally planned to go to Nauvoo for a couple of days, but after a few more 1-2 hour car rides to places like Birmingham and Florence, we realized that a 10 hour car ride with the girls was the most ridiculous thing we had ever thought of. So we canceled our hotel reservations and decided instead to make a short day trip to Chattanooga. I do not know if our girls will like it or not, but I am very excited to see it (http://www.tennis.org/).
That is all that I really have to say right now.
- Jude
That is all that I really have to say right now.
- Jude

4 comments:
Congrats, Jude! It may not feel like the incredible event that it should b/c you're so busy, but it is definitely something amazing! Can't wait to get Matt done with his now! :)
Congrats Jude! That's great. I bet that's a huge relief. Way to go!
Congrats Jude! And congrats to your family for surviving! I heard the great news last week about you moving into our ward! I jumped for joy! Actually, you'll be about 2-3 miles from me. YEAH! I'm going to have you over and we'll grill out to celebrate!
Let me know how we can help. TRUDY
So this is a little past due but congratulations! That is definitely an accomplishment, and Jared and I cannot wait until he is done with school. Hope everything is going well with the new house and hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment