So you know how I fixed my lights...they are broken again, actually obliterated. All that remains of my lights is broken glass. Actually just one of my lights is gone, the other survived unscathed. I was in a car accident.
Now to explain the situation; luckily, I chose to drive the 19 year old Toyota Camry to work this day. The accident occured at a busy intersection where wrecks occur all of the time. The lady in front of me started to go but changed her mind and braked to a stop, and I followed suit, BAMMM!!! The gentleman behind me was already looking over his shoulder to see if it would be clear and had not noticed that we had stopped. When he hit me my foot came off the brake and in the confusion I did not realize that I was moving, CRUNCHHH!!! I stopped on the bumper of the lady in front of me. No major damage occurred, except to my car. My neck was a little sore that day and the next but it feels great now. After the accident my car was still running and wasn't leaking anywhere although it looks as though my air-conditioning heat exchanger thing is now one with my fan. I was able to drive my car home. One of my light casings is obliterated. The gentleman who rear-ended me was insured so some compensation should be obtained before too long, much to my wife's satisfaction. We will be needing a van soon with another baby on the way.
-Jude
Now to explain the situation; luckily, I chose to drive the 19 year old Toyota Camry to work this day. The accident occured at a busy intersection where wrecks occur all of the time. The lady in front of me started to go but changed her mind and braked to a stop, and I followed suit, BAMMM!!! The gentleman behind me was already looking over his shoulder to see if it would be clear and had not noticed that we had stopped. When he hit me my foot came off the brake and in the confusion I did not realize that I was moving, CRUNCHHH!!! I stopped on the bumper of the lady in front of me. No major damage occurred, except to my car. My neck was a little sore that day and the next but it feels great now. After the accident my car was still running and wasn't leaking anywhere although it looks as though my air-conditioning heat exchanger thing is now one with my fan. I was able to drive my car home. One of my light casings is obliterated. The gentleman who rear-ended me was insured so some compensation should be obtained before too long, much to my wife's satisfaction. We will be needing a van soon with another baby on the way.
-Jude

2 comments:
Yikes! I have managed to smash my SUV into other things 3 times in the last month... Unfortunately and fortunately, all were parked/immobile things but all were my fault... Good thing that guy had insurance!
If I checked blogs more often, I probably would have caught on to the "another baby on the way" thing sooner! Congrats!
Post a Comment