Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am not sure where Evie gets her ideas from. This is a cute little episode from our lives the other day...

Ashley, Lisi, and myself are sitting in the living room.
Evie comes walking out from her bedroom carrying her book bag and nonchalantly says, "Hey mean people." This captures our attentions and smiles. She then says, "I've got something to make you nice." Then like a magician pulling a rabbit out of the hat, she puts her hand into the deep recesses of the backpack, says "Ladies and Gentlemen", and whips out a pink head band. I say "Oh, is that going to make you nice?". Evie responds, "No, it is going to make you nice". She then crowns me with the pink head band and her precious little smile.

- Jude

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is too cute! Where do kids come up with stuff like that??? :)

Debbie said...

hahahahahaha... that's so awesome. if only that was what we really had to do to make people nice ;-)